Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tombstone Tuesday: Forest Cemetery in Fredericktown, Ohio

On September 1, 2011, I stopped in Fredericktown to see it because that is where John Keller and Mary Delano Keller married.  To visit the historical society if possible and view the cemetery looking for Kellers buried there.

I found two Kellers at the Forest Cemetery:


Adam Keller June 22, 1802 to Dec 24, 1878
Sarah Keller Nov. 25, 1805, Nov. 7, 1881
This stone is at Find A Grave with better pictures.  What relationship these Kellers have to my John Keller is unknown at this time.  Adam was born in 1802 and that makes him in the range of a possible sibling to my John Keller born 1810 and both in PA.  Of course this is speculation on my part only and more information about this family would be necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment