Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tombstone Tuesday: Bloomfield Cemetery - Henry Keller Family!

The Bloomfield Cemetery has many Keller tombstones.  I am currently posting about the Keller family on my blog:  Solomon Goss of Fearing Twp., in Ohio.  I am posting about the descendants of John and Mary (Delano) Keller on that blog.

We start with a younger brother of my second great grandmother Elizabeth Keller Spracklin who married Daniel D. Spracklin and they moved to Iowa.  I will post about Henry and his family in a future post on the Solomon blog.

I found these tombstones on the right side as you face the cemetery and a little ways up on the hill.  Others were closer to the front of the cemetery in the same area on the right side over toward the empty part of the cemetery, probably the south side of the cemetery.

Henry Keller 1849 to 1909
Martha Kees His Wife 1851 to 1927

Here I am next to their stone.
Here you see the Henry & Martha stone and others next to it. 
This stone is on the right of Henry and Martha Keller's stone.  This is their son and his wife.

Grace O. 1876 to 1946 and William C.  1873 to 1966
This stone is a son of William C. Keller and Grace O. Robertson. It is on the left of Henry & Martha's stone.
E. Josephine, 1898 to 1962 and Walter 1895 to 1970

The back side of the tombstones for Henry & Martha and others
At this point these are the family connections that I know about.  There are other Keller's in this cemetery and I will share their stones in the next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment