I visited several cemeteries and took some overview photographs of those cemeteries. I did not get as specific as I have in the past except for a few important ones. I did not have the time to dally or dither. The black flies were biting and it hurts.
At the present time I am still trying to catch up my posting regarding the rest of the trip.
What you see listed below are the ones I have posted about and the link to the post for that visit. When I finish up the trip, I will add those additional cemeteries and write about them.
I will be uploading more extra photos of some of the cemeteries at a later date. Again, I will let you know when that has been accomplished.
Ontario - Field of Stones http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~clifford/index.htm
Ontario - Canadianheadstone.com http://canadianheadstones.com/on/search.php?cfield=last&ctype=1&ctxt=Brown&pg=54
The Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid: http://ocfa.islandnet.com/
The main page of the Canadian Gravemarker Gallery
- Renfrew County, Ontario - Renfrew County Gravemarker Gallery http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~murrayp/renfrew/index.htm
- Pontiac County, Quebec, The Pontiac County, Quebec Gravemarker Gallery:
- Hastings County, Ontario, The Hastings County, Ontario, Gravemarker Gallery (Under Central Ontario)
- Kingston in Frontenac County, Ontario - Under Eastern Ontario Canada Gravemarker Gallery
Here is a partial list of the cemeteries I visited along with a link to the post describing my visit:
1. St. Alphonsus Cemetery (new). This is south of Chapeau (L'Ille aux Allumette as it is named currently), Allumette Island, Pontiac Co., Quebec. http://macdonellfamily.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/touring-the-upper-ottawa-river-pontiac-county-quebec-allumette-island-and-chapeau/
6. Portage Du Fort, Pontiac Co., Quebec: St. James Cemetery right on the road as you leave town heading to Shawville: http://macdonellfamily.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/the-pontiac-archives-shawville-quebec/
8. St. Elizabeth of Hungary Cemetery, Vinton, Pontiac Co., Quebec http://macdonellfamily.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/hwy-148-the-quebec-side-by-the-outaouais-river/
More to come!